Monday, July 20, 2009

life

long time never write anything here. many things to share but work nad lazy is the main reason for me not to write.
recently i attend a weeding of a very good friend of mine. There are many so call "long lost friend" attend the wedding dinner. I think many of us know that we really had a good time there.
I admit that I really miss the time that we had share together before. That night all the memories flash back in my mind and deep in side my heart i know that........
but there are some "long lost friend" not even word talk to me. argh............so sad! but what to do may be me too "ego"!
this few month I really busy with all the works in office. there are soem time I work for three weeks non-stop. but many people told me that I seems to enjoy what i do now.... May be! just finish the 1st leg of the Top Ten Charity campign, tired but miss all the time that We spend together..... loking forward for the 2nd leg!

No comments: