Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Touch n Go & Hong Leong Bank Story

"I really dissapointed with the service that have been provided by the call centre staff name of Ramee (i'm not sure the correct spelling of the name).

I've call up your customer service care line last week and speak to her regarding my Zing card. It has been double charge in my last month credit card statement. I already fax over my statement as per her request last week and she told me that she will return my call after she figure out what is the problem.

So sad to say that there is nothing been done and i was not inform of anything. This morning I've call up again but she is aggaged with the other line, a male staff took my number again and told me that he will ask her to return my call. I waited for the hole day and the is no call from Touch n Go at all. At 6.20pm I call up and there is 1 staff told me that she has went back already. I'm not sure what is the procedure in your company but I really hope that my problem can be solved as soon as possible."

This is another complaint that i've made to Touch n Go.

Haiz....... I really dun like to complaint but when u work in the service industry please be professional.

Anyway thanks to GABRIEL MANICKAM & WAN AZLINA WAN YAKUB for the assistance. Next Step I'll Call up Hong leong Bank........ wait For my call!!!!

No comments: